Discover new perspectives on the energy of the seasons and the magical power of the cycles of the earth. Llewellyn’s Sabbats Almanac features more than fifty articles exploring a blend of contemporary ideas and old-world wisdom, sharing tips, techniques, and insights to help you achieve your magical goals and connect more deeply to the divine.
Contributors include Melanie Marquis, Michael Furie, Corrine Kenner, Charlie Rainbow Wolf, Natalie Zaman, Suzanne Ress, Kristoffer Hughes, Blake Octavian Blair, Linda Raedisch, Deborah Castellano, Susan Pesznecker, and more.
Includes more than fifty articles written for newcomers and experienced Witches:
- Creative, low-cost arts and crafts projects
- Best plants for Sabbats rituals
- Simple recipes for delicious appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts
- Astrological influences with full and new moon rituals
- Extended rituals for groups and individuals
- Journal pages for keeping track of your festival plans and memories
- Fascinating Pagan folklore and customs